1T Coconut Oil
180g raw undalted cashew nuts
100g hazelnuts or almonds
90g pitted dates
1T Maple Syrup
- Place flaxseeds, oil and nuts into blender.
- Blend on high speed
- Add remaining ingrediants, feel free to add any seeds or nuts you prefer
- Roll into balls
- Coat in coconut or sesame seeds or cocoa, as desired.
- Put in fridge for 30min before serving
- These cashew crunch bliss balls are good to keep in freezer as a treat
Linseed is the same thing as flaxseed- it has many health benefits, the main one being its high content of Omega-3 essential fatty acids. These have heart healthy effects including reducing your risk of heart disease, cancer and strokes. It is also high in fibre which is great for a balanced diet.
Love our Cashew Crunch Bliss Balls? Check out some more of our Bliss Ball recipes