https://www.activ8nz.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/photo-recipe-bliss-balls-1.jpg 600 800 monster https://activ8nz.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/activ8-northland-logo.png monster2016-12-22 13:41:262016-12-22 13:41:26Peppermint & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- 2 Tablespoons of Almond Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Nut Butter
- Pinch of Sea salt
- 1 Drop of Pure Peppermint oil
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Cocao Powder
- Pinch of Cocao nibs (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- Desiccated Coconut
- Mix everything together (not coconut) in a processor until a dough-like consistency.
- Add a little water if too thick.
- Roll into balls with palms and roll in Desiccated Coconut.
- Store in fridge – if they last that long!