https://www.activ8nz.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/photo-recipe-watermelon-strawberry-mocktail.jpg 600 800 monster https://activ8nz.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/activ8-northland-logo.png monster2016-12-22 13:42:192018-02-01 09:37:16Watermelon & Strawberry Mocktail
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup hulled strawberries
- 1/2 peeled lime (or juice from 1/2 lime)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 6 mint leaves, plus more for garnish Ice (optional)
- If using blender or food processor: Blend the watermelon, strawberries, and lime until smooth.
- Strain through a sieve, pushing the juice through with a spatula. Discard the solids.
- Mix the chia seeds into the juice and refrigerate for about 15 minutes to let the chia seeds swell.
- Muddle 3 mint leaves in the bottom of each glass.
- Fill glasses with ice (optional).
- Stir the juice to break up the chia seeds, pour into glasses, and serve.