Are you after Muscle Toning, Weight Loss and Increased fitness? PLUS on-going support, motivation and an exercise experience of a lifetime?
No matter what your goal, age or fitness level is this package is for you if you want to make a change. This bootcamp is run 3 x 1 hour a week for six weeks and is focused towards getting you individual results, keeping your motivation up and having fun at the same time.
What does this package include?
- Huff and Puff Mondays: Cardio based day including a mix of boxing, running, skipping/jumping. This is focused towards increasing your cardiovascular system meaning you will feel fitter and increased energy levels.
- HIIT Tuesdays/Wednesdays: Providing a mix of cardio and resistance based training this session aims to increase your fat destruction and turn your body into a fat burning machine. We have worked out the perfect way to increase your heart rate, tone your muscles and ensure you are having fun all in one circuit.
- Feel the Burn Thursdays/Fridays: Don’t let the name put you off- this session is purely based on increasing your metabolism by increasing your lean muscle and tone (squats, lunges, press ups, resistance equipment). No matter what your goals you will benefit from this session as it stimulates your muscles to burn fat- meaning you will burn fat at a faster rate for the following 24hours or more after completing this session.
With every bootcamp you get:
- Small groups: Limited to only 12 people to cater for different fitness, injury and strength levels.
- Guaranteed results: Body composition, strength and fitness tests at the beginning and end of every package to measure and prove your results.
- Fun, dynamic and motivating sessions: Designed to destruct fat, tone muscles and increase fitness.
- Team environment and motivation: Ensuring you stick to your exercise and nutrition programme and make friends with like-minded individuals.
- Qualified Personal Trainers at every session: We can adapt certain exercises for individual goals and injuries. Meet the team.
- Individual nutrition feedback: We will keep you accountable and motivated to eat towards a healthier way of life
Venue: Activ8 Arena
The word on the street about Activ8 Bootcamps:
2015: 115KG 2016: 85KG
Soraya Te Iringa
Fulltime working mother of two children
“In February 2015 I found myself at the biggest I had ever been, weighing a round 115kg, all my clothes were too tight, I would sit in ways that would try and hide my tummy and I was really depressed about my self image to the point that I was making excuses not to go anywhere, I would also say things like I had “no time” to exercise because I worked full time and had children to look after.
I remember the day I realised something had to change and that it was up to me to make this change not only for myself but for my husband and two children. I have tried many ways in the past to get weight off but it would always creep back, I was determined that it wasn’t going to happen this time.
I started off slowly just walking with friends after work and immediately changing what I was eating and how I was eating, slowly my weight was dropping and I gained more confidence to join a gym and try different group classes and boxing. I found like minded people and have made many really good friends along the way. I found I started prioritising myself and that there was a way to do this in my busy life, the more confident I got the more I tried different ways to challenge myself.
I found that in order for me to achieve my health goals was to surround myself with positive people and have a positive mind-set. I was invited by a family member to try a PT session at Activ8 in December 2015 shortly after this session I realised that this was the type of training I needed to do to go the next level.
I have been doing the Activ8 Boot camps since the start of 2016, since February 2015-June 2016 I have dropped over 36kgs, I am getting close to my goal weight which is exciting. I don’t hide away anymore and have found a new love for clothes shopping and getting active, I have completed a few runs like the Wild Kiwi in April 2016 that I would have never thought I could do/achieve and I have taken the whole foods approach to eating. I highly recommend the team at Activ8 and the culture they have created towards health and fitness in Whangarei.
I realise that this is a way of life, not a short term fix/fad, that I wouldn’t have been able to achieve this without the support of my whanau/family, friends, work colleagues, the various gyms I have attended and the Activ8 team. I am a huge supporter of challenging and change, keep mixing things up, keep researching and share what you have learnt with others trying to achieve their goals. This isn’t just a one size fits all when is comes to health, fitness and wellbeing or a secret but a life long journey to self fulfilment and happiness”
We personally guarantee our HARDCORE OUTDOOR packages and if you are not 100% happy with your package or results we will happily refund every dollar.
Because we tailor the session towards your goals and abilities only 12 people are able to start in the next bootcamp – to secure your spot simply contact us now to book or for more information. If you quote “website” with your booking you will also receive a further $10 off your bootcamp package.